300 PBS Airdates (and counting)!
California Forever – Episode One & Two has confirmed 308 air-dates across the country in September and October. As of Friday, August 24, 99 PBS affiliates across the country will broadcast both programs. Air Dates Include:
- 100% of the top 50 markets in California in prime time
- 37 states and the District of Columbia
- 9 of the top 10 national markets
See the entire list of airdates here (updated every week).
The build up to broadcast has accelerated with numerous radio, tv and print interviews.
- David Vassar and Sally Kaplan were featured on Treehuggers International, a radio program with Tommy Hough on San Diego’s KBZT FM 94.9. You can listen to the program here.
- California Forever, Episode 2, is the centerpiece of the KPCC’s Crawford Family Forum August 30 at 7:00. Free and open to the public, but reservations are required. Click here for more information or to make a reservation.
- On September 3 at 11:00 AM, Listen to the interview with David, Sally and Elizabeth Goldstein on AIR TALK with LARRY MANTLE on KPCC Radio 89.3 FM
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 28th, 2012 at 8:19 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.